Rights and duties
Official website of Beatriz Hoteles,
LEGAL NOTICE - BEATRIZ HOTELES
A) General Conditions of Use of the Website the terms and conditions indicated below regulate the access and use of the website www.beatrizhoteles.com (hereinafter, the site or website) owned by:
INVERSIONES HOTELERAS TOLEDO SL, address Carretera de Ávila Km. 2.7- 45005 Toledo, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Toledo Tomo 1.050 Sección 8 Libro 0 Folio 89 Hoja TO-16.171, NIF B- 45479953, phone 925 26 91 00. Group: Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditórium & Spa
INVERSIONES Y PARCELACIONES URBANAS SA, address Calle Atalaya, 3 Costa Teguisse 35509 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Arrecife al Tomo 103 Sección 8 Folio 38 Hoja IL -2798, NIF A-28085520, phone 928 59 08 28. Group: Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa and Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa.
HOTEL INVESTMENTS ALBACETE SL, address Calle Autovía, nº 1 Albacete, registered in the Registro Mercantil Tomo 814 del Libro 578 Folio 208 NIF B-02406627, phone: 967 59 93 90. Group: Hotel Beatriz Albacete & Spa.
The expression "website or website" includes, but is not limited to, the texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, etc. included therein, and all creations expressed by any medium or medium, tangible or intangible, protected or not by the Texto Refundido de la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual.
Access to the site implies that the visitor acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the proper enjoyment of the services and contents found on it and that Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditorium&Spa, Hotel Beatriz Costa & Spa, Hotel Beatriz Playa & Spa and Hotel Beatriz Albacete & Spa, hereinafter BEATRIZ HOTELES.
A customer of BEATRIZ HOTELES shall be understood as anyone who contracts the services of the hotel. BEATRIZ HOTELES informs the user of the following general conditions of use, which are expressly and fully accepted by the user for accessing the website and/or viewing the contents or using the services contained on the website. If these general conditions are replaced by others they will also be accepted. Therefore, the user must periodically access these general terms and conditions in order to know the successive versions included here. If the user does not accept the general conditions or the particular conditions, the user shall not access the website.
BEATRIZ HOTELES may establish Particular Conditions for certain contents and services that the user must be aware of before using them. The user must take security measures to avoid security attacks on the information, files and computer equipment used to access the Internet and the website, because the Internet is not completely safe.
B) Purpose of the website
By visiting the site the user can access content and services offered by BEATRIZ HOTELES or third party providers.
In general, the services and content offered on the site will be available in Spanish, English and German, with the possibility of other languages.
BEATRIZ HOTELES may modify the conditions of access and services of the website, without prejudice to what is indicated in the particular conditions for services to clients of BEATRIZ HOTELES and / or users of the website.
The cost of access to the website is for the user. Who must have the computer with a browser and internet to access the website.
C) Rights and obligations of the user.
The user may:
- Access the site free of charge and without authorization, with possible registration for services offered to users with special conditions.
- Use the services for private purposes, except as indicated in the special conditions. The user can make a download of the site.
- To make a correct use of the site according to the law, morality, custom and public order.
Prohibitions. The user may not:
- Access or use the services unlawfully, injuring rights and freedoms, prevent access to other users.
- Use the services to promote, sell, advertise themselves or third parties without authorization from BEATRIZ HOTELES.
- Introduce information on the website to attack fundamental rights and public freedoms, or xenophobia, terrorism or acts against age, sex, religion or pornography, violence.
- Include links to private or commercial websites.
- Use the services of the site in a manner contrary to the general terms and conditions or the specific terms and conditions.
- Prevent access to the site by users and customers.
- Use the website to commit crimes or commit actions that are illicit or contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
- Employ malware or other computer viruses, which may cause damage to the services or programs accessing the site; or unauthorized access to any content or services of the site.
- Remove or modify the identification of BEATRIZ HOTELES on the site.
- Copy all or part of the site elsewhere or modify advertising of the site.
- Create frames on a website that copies, in whole or in part, of the BEATRIZ HOTELES site, without the authorization of BEATRIZ HOTELES.
- Include in another website links to the BEATRIZ HOTELES site creating windows with contents or navigation sessions, with brands or logos of the BEATRIZ HOTELES site.
- Use the brand, trade names, with intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior written authorization of BEATRIZ HOTELES.
- Carry out any action that prevents or hinders access to the site by users, especially BEATRIZ HOTELES customers, as well as hyperlinks to the services and content offered by BEATRIZ HOTELES or by third parties through the website.
- Use the website as a means of access to Internet for the commission of illegal actions or contrary to current legislation, morality, good customs and public order.
- Use any type of computer virus, code, software, computer program, computer or telecommunications equipment, which may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content, programs or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the website or in the information systems, files and equipment computer users of the same; or unauthorized access to any content and/or services on the website.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of BEATRIZ HOTELES or its legitimate owners that may contain the content hosted on the website, or the symbols that BEATRIZ HOTELES or the legitimate third-party holders of the rights incorporate into their creations objects of intellectual or industrial property existing on this website.- Include in websites under their responsibility or property "meta tags " corresponding to trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs owned by BEATRIZ HOTELES.
- Reproducing all or part of the website www.beatrizhoteles.com on another site or web page; You will not be able to frame the site www.beatrizhoteles.com or the web pages accessible through it that hide or modify -with a delimiting but not limiting nature- contents, advertising spaces and brands of BEATRIZ HOTELES or third parties, regardless or not of that involve acts of unfair competition or confusion.
- Create frames within a website of your responsibility or property that reproduce the main page and/or the pages accessible through it, corresponding to this website without the prior authorization of BEATRIZ HOTELES
- Include in a website of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software used by a visitor, user or client of your website, in which trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of your property are included and through which the page is displayed main website of www.beatrizhoteles.com or any of the pages accessible through it.
- Use the brand, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- Carry out any action that involves the reproduction, distribution, copying, rental, public communication, transformation or any other similar action that involves the modification or alteration of all or part of the contents and services of the site or the economic exploitation thereof, without the prior written authorization of BEATRIZ HOTELES or the third party owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights that fall on the services or contents of the website and except as provided in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a service and/or existing content on the website.
D) Rights and obligations: BEATRIZ HOTELES reserves the following rights:
- Modify the conditions of access to the page, technical or not, unilaterally and without prior notice to users, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a particular service and/or content intended for BEATRIZ HOTELES customers and/or users of the website.
- Establish particular conditions and, where appropriate, the demand for a price or other requirements for access to certain services and/or or contents.
- Limit, exclude or condition the access of users when all the guarantees of correct use of the site by them are not given in accordance with the obligations and prohibitions assumed by them.
- End the provision of a service or supply of content, without the right to compensation, when it is illegal or contrary to the conditions established for them, without prejudice to the provisions of the c onparticular conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and/or content intended for BEATRIZ HOTELES customers and/or users of the website.
- Modify, delete or update all or part of the content or services offered through the site, without need for prior notice, without prejudice to the provisions of the particular conditions that regulate the use of a particular service and/or content intended for BEATRIZ HOTELES customers and/or users of the website.
- Take any legal or judicial action that is appropriate for the protection of the rights of BEATRIZ HOTELES as well as of third parties that provide their services or content through the site, whenever appropriate.
- Demand the compensation that could derive from the improper or illegal use of all or part of the services and content provided through the site.
E) Exemption and limitation of liability: BEATRIZ HOTELES is exempt from any type of liability for damages of any kind in the following cases:
- Due to the impossibility or difficulties of connecting to the communications network through which it is accessible this website, regardless of the type of connection used by the user.
- Due to the interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the website, as well as the availability and continuity of the operation of the site or of the services and/or contents on it, when this is due to a cause beyond the scope of control of BEATRIZ HOTELES, whether it comes directly or indirectly from it.
- BEATRIZ HOTELES does not assume any responsibility regarding the services and contents, nor for the availability and conditions, technical or not, access to them, which are offered by third-party service providers, especially with respect to the company's service providers. ad of information. Information society service providers are understood to be those individuals or legal entities that provide the following services to the public:
• Transmission via a communication network of data provided by the recipient of the service. o Access services to said network.
• Data storage or hosting services. o Supply of content or information.
• Temporary copy service of the data requested by users.
• Facilitation of links to content or search tools.
- BEATRIZ HOTELES, at no time, assumes responsibility for damages or losses that could be caused by the information, content, products and services -with a limiting but not limiting character- provided, communicated, hosted, transmitted, exhibited or offered by third parties outside BEATRIZ HOTELES -including service providers the company of the information - through a website that can be accessed through an existing link on this site either.
- The processing and subsequent use of personal data by third parties unrelated to BEATRIZ HOTELES, as well as the relevance of the information requested by them.- The quality and speed of access to the site and the technical conditions that the user must meet with the in order to be able to access the site and its services and/or contents.- BEATRIZ HOTELES will not be responsible for delays or failures that occur in the access and/or operation of the services and/or contents of the website, due to a case of Force Majeure. "Cases of force majeure" will mean all those causes that could not have been foreseen, or that even foreseen were unavoidable, and that result in the breach of any of its obligations. Among them, but not limited to, strikes, both by their own workers and by third-party workers, insurrections or riots, as well as regulations issued by any civil or military authority, natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, wars, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure.- The user of the site will be personally liable for damages of any kind caused to BEATRIZ HOTELES, directly or indirectly, due to the breach of any of the obligations derived from these general conditions or other regulations. by which the use of the site is governed.
F) Intellectual and industrial property: The user knows that the contents and services offered through the site - including texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs, all comments, exhibitions and html code of the itself, without this enumeration being of a limiting nature - are protected by intellectual property laws. The copyright and economic exploitation of this site corresponds to BEATRIZ HOTELES
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs that appear on the website are the property of BEATRIZ HOTELES or, where appropriate, of third parties, and are protected by the current industrial property laws. The provision of services and publication of content through the site will not imply in any case the assignment, waiver or transmission, in whole or in part, of the ownership of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. None part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, copied, publicly communicated, transformed, in whole or in part by any manual, electronic or mechanical system or method (including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system ) through any medium currently known or invented in the future, without the consent of BEATRIZ HOTELES. The use, under any modality, of all or part of the content of the site is subject to the need to request prior authorization from BEATRIZ HOTELES and the acceptance of the corresponding license, if applicable, except for the provisions regarding the rights recognized and granted. to the user in these general conditions or what is thus determined in the particular conditions that BEATRIZ HOTELES may establish to regulate the use of a certain service and/or content offered through the website.
Under no circumstances, the user may make use or use of the services and content on the page that is not exclusively personal, except for the exceptions determined in these general conditions of use of this site or in the particular conditions that BEATRIZ HOTELES may well establish to regulate the use of a certain service and/or content offered through the website. If the culpable or negligent act or omission directly or indirectly attributable to the user of the website that originates the infringement of property rights intellectual and industrial property of BEATRIZ HOTELES or of third parties -whether or not there is benefit for it- causes BEATRIZ HOTELES damages, losses, joint and several obligations, expenses of any nature, sanctions, coercive measures, fines and other amounts arising or derived from any claim, demand, action, lawsuit or proceeding, be it civil, criminal or administrative, BEATRIZ HOTELES will have the right to ho to address the user by all legal means at its disposal and claim any compensation amounts, including - by way of example and not limitation - moral and image damages, consequential damages and lost profits, advertising costs or any other nature that may result for its repair, amounts of sanctions or convictions, that of late-payment interest, the cost of financing both amounts that could result for the opposing party, legal costs and the amount of the defense in any process in which it could be sued for the aforementioned causes, for damages and losses caused by their actions or omissions, without prejudice to exercising any other actions that correspond to them by law.
G) Request for information: For any questions or suggestions you may have in relation to the above conditions of use, you can contact us at the following address email@example.com
H) Duration: Access, content and services offered to through the site have, in principle, an indefinite duration. BEATRIZ HOTELES, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend access, services and/or content thereof at any time, without prejudice to what may have been provided to the respect in these General Conditions or, where appropriate, Particular Conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and/or content intended for BEATRIZ HOTELES customers and/or users of the website.
I) Entire Agreement: These general conditions contain all the conditions agreed upon by the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and any representations, undertakings or promises, verbal, written or implied, prior to these conditions in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be deemed to be non-existent.
The fact that any of the parties does not demand at a certain time the respect of any of the conditions established in these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content intended for customers of BEATRIZ HOTELES and/or users of the website, cannot be interpreted by the other as a waiver of further demand for compliance.
J) Nullity and voidability: In the event that any clause of these general conditions or, where appropriate, particular conditions that regulate the use of a certain service and/or content intended for BEATRIZ HOTELES clients and/or users of the website , is voidable or null, in whole or in part, this nullity or voidability will not affect the validity of other clauses of the same, which will remain fully effective and valid, unless the party that the party alleging its nullity or annulability proves that without the clause that is null or voidable, the purposes pursued by these Conditions cannot be fulfilled
K) Legislation of these general conditions is the Spanish legislation.
L) These general conditions are provided in English, but for its interpretation or clarification you should consult the Spanish version.